Feb 23, 2017
We’re back and bringing all the energy we can muster! Is Star
Wars really lasting the Jedi? What will we call them now?
- Brandon regales us with tales from Tamriel in Elder Scrolls,
Rem bores us with Archeology tales from World of Warcraft.
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 gets a PERFECT SCREEN
- Josh Gad finally quits harassing Daisy Ridley for information
about Star Wars. He gets his friends to do it, instead (including
Chris Pratt and J. J. Abrams)!
- Rick and Morty Trailer for season 3 “rolls” out for our viewing
- Nintendo’s Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will have a
higher-than-usual rating due to ditching the milk and bringing the
- Netflix’s next animated series (along with Frederator, who owns
the title) reboots the Castlevania franchise by bringing Warren
Ellis on to write the first season.
- Kong: Skull Island to feature other Toho monster properties in
some way as indicated by the
credit roll which appeared online.
- The Batman loses Affleck as director, but (as of this writing)
Matt Reeves has officially signed on to direct the project…for now
(insert sinister voicover).
- Will DC and Warner Brothers ever be able to catch up to the
juggernaut that is Marvel?! Do they stand a snowball’s chance in
Hell?! Oh, bt dubs, David F. Sandberg of Lights Out is in talks to
be the director of Shazam, with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson set to
play Black Adam over Captain Marvel/Shazam.
- The Han Solo solo solo movie solo appears to have begun
production with a shiny new cast photo!
If you do not see the poll for “Which Tabletop Roleplaying Game
are you interested in reading a review for?”, please click here to
Answer this Important Question!
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the
site to participate in this post's poll.
There’s some Big Trouble in Little China!
Interested in writing geek-centric articles? Got a fever to let
your inner writer out? Email us with an article to be published for
thousands of readers to see! firstname.lastname@example.org
SMASH ALL THOSE LIKES AND SHARES AND SUBSCRIBES FOREVER!
They help us stay alive one more day! Literally, there are
larger ogres over us. They’re ruthless and terrifying. We cry tears
CALL or TEXT us so we can play/read your question on air @
978 DU-OGRES (978-386-4737)!!
(Intro uses the “Black
Vortex” track by Kevin Macleod (incompetech.com). Licensed
under CC by attribution
3.0. Outtro: Battle of Kings
by Per Kiilstofte, licensed under CC by attribution
Episode 105: Star Wars, The First Hoobawhutz appeared first on